Learn how to consistently create a good impression that gives you the competitive edge.
It is Tracy’s belief that the way we choose to present ourselves says a lot about who we are. This seems to have the biggest impact in our professional lives, where first impressions are often lasting ones. In today’s highly competitive job and business market, we cannot afford to ignore this.
In her extensive work with people from all walks of life, Tracy has discovered a growing need for individuals to create a personal brand that reflects who they are in an authentic and integrated way. A personal brand need no longer be a mask or a front, but should be an accurate reflection of a person’s confidence and the value that they add to their working environment.
The following one-on-one sessions are especially designed to assist you to discover and create your unique personal brand whilst upholding the professional image of your company. You can select one, two or all three of the following phases or chat to Tracy to arrange a customised session to best suit your individual needs.
1. Personal Brand Assessment:
The assessment will assist you to do the following:
- Assess your existing personal brand and understand what it says about you.
- Explore the image you wish to portray.
- Discover your unique value proposition and portray it effectively.
- Align your personal brand with your core values.
- Align your personal brand with the brand and values of the company that you work for.
- Determine what impression others have of you - Tracy Gold will interview 5 chosen individuals.
- Explore processes and strategies that will assist you to create the perception that you wish to achieve.
Cost: R5 700.00
Time: This assessment can be done in one day or over several shorter sessions, spread over a period of one month.
2. Personal brand implementation:
This process will give you the skills to project your personal brand with your outer appearance.
Projecting your personal brand with your choice of clothing:
- How to select colours and styles that project the image you wish to portray.
- How to select clothing and colours suitable for various situations and the different roles you play.
- How to dress to best suit your build.
- 3 hour personal shopping session to assist you to create the desired look.
Projecting your personal brand with your hair style and grooming:
- Selecting a hair style and grooming that suits your overall image.
Progress and support:
- Three scheduled follow up sessions with Tracy Gold for support and feedback on your progress in implementing skills learnt.
Cost: R7 980.00
Time: 09h00 - 16h00
Progress and support sessions will be spread over a period of one month.
Products and clothing are not included, but advice on any purchases will be given to ensure your purchases best suit your needs.
3. Personal Brand Communication:
This process is designed to assist you to effectively build and communicate your personal brand accurately and consistently across various platforms.
- Effectively portray your unique value proposition and personal brand on your website (if applicable).
- Set up and maintain your presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Receive coaching for various forms of media including TV, video, radio, print and online.
- Presentation skills.
- Present yourself effectively at networking events.
Cost: R5 000.00 – R10 000.00 depending on requirements.
Time: Once your requirements have been determined, this process can be covered over 2 - 4 half-day sessions or 4 – 8 two-hour sessions.